[photran] PS to Problem with managed build projects

PS: At the moment, I have several warnings for the managed build projects concerning the include PAT, such as
"Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Invalid project path: Include path not found (\usr\include). calpol_qp_managed_gfortran pathentry Path Entry Problem
"
because it is a project created in Linux that I want to use on Win64.

=> How can I reset all these paths in order not to have to create distinct projects for Linux and Windows ?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top