Re: [photran] Debugging with gfortran and libc.so.6

Hello Michel,

Thank you for the hint, it led to the solution.  The problem was resolved by installing two packages:

glibc-profile
glibc-profile-32bit

Simple solution, just hard to find from the error message.  I hope this helps the next person googling the problem.

Regards,

Charles