[photran] converting project from C to F

Hi,

I have just installed Helios and wanted to try out the new Photran features. However, I am unable to convert my project to a Fortran project. Right-clicking on the project's folder in the navigator, then selecting "Convert to..." gives an error message in a window titled "No convertor", with message: "There are no converters available to convert the project XXXX" (where I've replaced the actual project name with XXXX).

Any clue as to what might be going on?

Thanks,
Alexis

Back to the top