Re: [photran] Installing Intel Fortran toolchain support

Linux Intel Fortran compiler support was not listed under
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios
from where I had installed Photran.

I did:
menu Window > Preferences > Install/Update > Available Software Sites,
checked http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios, OK;
menu Help > Install New Software,
selected http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios,
and then Linux Intel Fortran compiler support was listed under Fortran
Development Tools.

Mike Garrahan

--- Bill Hilliard wrote:
> When you installed Photran in your Eclipse instance, did you select the feature containing the Intel Fortran support?  It isn't installed by default.  You have to select it.
>
> The compiler's presence or absence is not detected by the Eclipse integration so it does not matter where you installed it.
>
> See if this info helps you.  If not, let us know.
>
> --- Bob Apthorpe wrote:
>
>> Photran is happily chugging along with gfortran; I've since installed
>> the Intel Fortran compiler and I'm wondering how I get back to the part
>> of Photran installation where I select the available toolchains.
>> Uninstalling and reinstalling Photran hasn't helped and while I can set
>> toolchain options under the preferences for the project, the Intel
>> toolchain isn't listed.

Back to the top