Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [photran] installation problem]]

Le 26/06/2010 20:20, Greg Watson a écrit :
3. Once installed, you'll only see a single Photran feature (org.eclipse.photran.feature.group).
Is that normal that I do not have any sample for fortran/photran whereas there are samples in the CVS ?

In fact the "Samples" page on which I arrive if I click on the icon with the 3 geometric forms in the "Welcome page" of eclipse is entirely empty, whereas I do have items in the "overview", "tutorials" and "What's new" pages ????

(I also have "hello world" demos when I choose "New Fortran Project")

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top