[photran] Free form and infamous devider in column 133

Hi,

I noticed Photran 6.0 got rid of the vertical limiter line in editor in column 133 by default. Since I am using free format that in gfortran has the 132-character limit by default, I tried to get the line back.  After poking around, I discovered it can be enabled back by changing Photran Editor mode for my f90 files from "Free" form to "Fixed" and changing the default limit from 72 to 132. However, this format also adds two limiter lines somewhere in the first columns.  As I don't really need these two lines for the free format, I wonder if there is a way to disable them.

with many thanks,
Maksym

Back to the top