[photran] getting rid of old autodiscovered include paths

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear photran users,

For quite a while now I have been experiencing a small inconvenience when using the same photran managed make project in several different virtual machines with different compilers:
By default, in a managed make project, photran searches the subdirectories of the project and of the compiler to find the places where it will be able to find include files.
My Problem is that these directories change when I open the workspace in another virtual machine or if the compiler version has changed in a given virtual machine. This is a bit annoying because photran then gives warnings " Include path not found " in the project.

PS1 : version 6.0 RC2 installed with a simple "Check for updates" in my M6 version.
PS2: I still have had a "An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer"." message at the beginning, but I do not have time to investigate that at the moment, sorry, maybe tomorrow.

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top