RE: [photran] Re: Prerelease: Photran 6.0 Release Candidate 2 is available

I assume Photran 6.0 RC2 is contained in the PTP 4.0 RC2 package?
In that case you can get it by downloading that file from the page with PTP pre-release builds on the following location:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.0

Then point to that file from the update manager, and select Photran.

Erik.