Re: [photran] fixes for the mouse right click and the column 133 problem and the print line limit option...!

Hi Kevin,

> Has there been a release with fixes for the edit/copy/paste on the mouse 'right click'?
>Also what about the column 133 vertical line always present in the IDE?

Yes, that's fixed in Photran 6. I thought Copy and Paste not being in the menu was fixed in Photran 5 or 5.0.1, but anyway it's definitely working in Photran 6.

Jeff

Back to the top