Re: [photran] Refactorings not working with non-ASCII characters ?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 07/05/2010 08:57, Jeffrey Overbey a écrit :

An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4095"

OK, this means that the indexer's database was corrupted somehow.
(We'll be able to detect and fix that automatically in Photran 6.)
Click on Refactor > (Debugging) > Clear and Rebuild Database.

If you can reproduce the errors after rebuilding the database, please
enter a bug in Bugzilla.

The refactoring "introduce implicit none" worked again and reproducibly (in the file without any non ASCII character) after I rebuilt the database.
Then I erased everything added by the refactoring and typed a single non-ASCII character (é) in the file.
"introduce implicit none" did not work any more with a message saying that
"An exception has been caught while processing the refactoring 'introduce implicit none'.
Reason:
Null argument"
I clicked on "undo"
I erased the é and retried 'introduce implicit none' => it worked. (same after another trial during which I clicked on abort)

Things seem reproducible now.

I clicked on
Refactor > (Debugging) > Clear and Rebuild Database
also in my real workspace with several projects and several files containing non-ASCII characters and the annoying error windows popping up each time I modified something do not seem to appear again.

Thanks!
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL