Re: [photran] How to build a Windows DLL from a fortran code with

Title: sincerely_yours.txt

I recently got a 72 ko fortran code full of subroutines that is usually
transformed into a Windows DLL by Lahey Fortran 90 (using DLL_EXPORT
lines in the code)

Well in fact, it still does not work: the dll is created but since I do not know what to put instead of the DLL_EXPORT lines in the fortran code, none of the fortran routines is exported (with the program "depends" I could see that there are only 1.3 MB of windows stuff)...

Googling a bit I have seen $DECL stuffs and .def files, which one is the easiest  to learn ?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top