Re: [photran] How to build a Windows DLL from a fortran code with

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 30/04/2010 02:46, Keith Prussing a écrit :
Okay I played with it a little bit and figured it out. Once you have an automatic makefile project ready,go to Project->Properties->Fortran build->Settings.
Under the Tools Settings tab select Miscellaneous under GNU Fortran Linker and add
"-shared -mrtd" to the Linker Flags box. Then go over to the Build Artifact tab
and set the Artifact extension to .dll (I had to type it in). Set a prefix if
desired and you are ready to build a .dll.

Keith Prussing

Thanks a lot! It works!
In fact it did not work immediately because I got an error because of multiple definitions of "pow" fonctions in 2 gfortran libraries.
I googled a bit with the full error message then part of it without finding anything.
I then upgraded my gcc/gfortran x86-64 from 4.4.3 to 4.5.0 and then it worked.
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top