Re: [photran] Problem trying to debug

Le 30/03/2010 14:24, Fernando Molina a écrit :
Hello all:

First, I want to congratulate the developers for their very good effort
bringing this free development environment to the fortran world. Keep on!

Now, I am facing a problem, which perhaps has a simple answer but I cannot
find it:
I am working on Windows XP x64, downloaded the 64 bit gcc package from
equation.com, then downloaded eclipse and photran. I was able to create
and run succesfully the "Hello world" example program. But I cannot enter
the debugger. When I try to debug, in the Edit debug configuration form,
Main tab, clicking "Search project" shows no binaries (empty list).
Clicking "Browse" I can find the "Hello.exe" executable but at the top of
the form it appears "Program is not a recognized executable" and I cannot
get it recognized. I tried changing settings in the "Debugger" tab as well
as the binary parsers, but nothing worked. Please, can anyone tell me how
to proceed?

Sorry, I was at the same point than you (execution bu no debug) when I tried (at home) and cannot help much.
However, could you please tell us the version number of eclipse, CDT anf PTP/photran that you use ?
--
sincerely_yours.txt
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL