[photran] Problem trying to debug

Hello all:

First, I want to congratulate the developers for their very good effort
bringing this free development environment to the fortran world. Keep on!

Now, I am facing a problem, which perhaps has a simple answer but I cannot
find it:
I am working on Windows XP x64, downloaded the 64 bit gcc package from
equation.com, then downloaded eclipse and photran. I was able to create
and run succesfully the "Hello world" example program. But I cannot enter
the debugger. When I try to debug, in the Edit debug configuration form,
Main tab, clicking "Search project" shows no binaries (empty list).
Clicking "Browse" I can find the "Hello.exe" executable but at the top of
the form it appears "Program is not a recognized executable" and I cannot
get it recognized. I tried changing settings in the "Debugger" tab as well
as the binary parsers, but nothing worked. Please, can anyone tell me how
to proceed?

Thanks everyone,

Fernando

Back to the top