[photran] Re: errors after updating via my eclipse IDE

Hi Kevin,

>     I updated my IDE and got some errors I have not seen before! I have
> attached a screen shot.

It looks like the update trashed your Eclipse installation somehow,
but it's hard to say exactly what happened.

>     How do I add my work email address to my existing membership?

I think you have to subscribe it to the mailing list separately.
AFAIK mailing list subscription(s) aren't tied to any other
accounts/logins at eclipse.org (except for some internal Eclipse
Foundation lists for committers, project leads, etc.).

Jeff

Back to the top