[photran] Adjustable Fixed Form Right Margin?

Hi!

First: we are really happy that there is Photran so we can be half
way productive with the approx. 50,000 lines of FORTRAN code we are
maintaining.

One suggestion for some future release:
We use GCC with the option -ffixed-line-length-100, as refactoring
which renames variables from "A" to "AtmosphereHeight" to make the
code more readable, eventually breaks the 72 character-limit.

It would be nice if Photran fixed form had this right margin also
configurable, as we can't get the outline to work right now.
Using free form mode would be no solution, as we surely want to
keep track of the continuation characters in column 6.

What do you think?

Regards,
Walter
--