[photran] undefined underscore

Greetings,

I have made extensive use of gcc's predefined macros "__FILE__" and "__LINE__" in my fortran code: this enables my error trapping routines to report the program unit and line number where my code failed.

Unfortunately, it seems that __FILE__ and __LINE__ confuse Photran/Eclipse, because the outline view reports "Syntax error: Unexpected underscore", rather than displaying the functions and subroutines within the module.

Any advice would be most appreciated!

 - Steve

Back to the top