Re: [photran] Adjustable Fixed Form Right Margin?

Hi,
yes I have enabled refactoring(see screenshot), but still get the same error message: Unable to locate declaration.
Though the program compiles and works.

It is just test program which calls a subroutine from another file.

thanks
--
Alex.

2010/1/25 Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> sorry for intruding, just wanted to know how about go to declaration feature,
> does it work in Photran.
> I tried F3, but it gives me an error.

Does it give an error message, or does it just not work at all?

It is implemented -- see the documentation for details -- but you must have analysis/refactoring enabled in the project properties, and it probably won't work (yet) if your code is C preprocessed.

Does that help?  If you can't get it working, let me know...

Jeff