Re: [photran] Installation On Standalone Network

Hi David,

> I'd like to know if there are instructions for installing Photran on a
> computer on a standalone network. ...
> However the computer on which I need to install on does not have, nor
> can it get, internet access.

You can download a Zip file containing the update site from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/5.0.0 -- then, instead of
entering the URL of the update site, click the Archive... button, and
point it to the Zip file you downloaded.

I'll add instructions for this procedure to the User's Guide.  I
didn't realize we omitted them, actually.

Jeff

Back to the top