[photran] project porting issues

Hey everyone,

I am currently working a mature project in Visual Studio, but would like to port it to Photran in the near future if possible.  However, I have an issue with how Photran handles its project structure.  Photran's project structure seems to enforce a directory structure so that I can't have files in the source folder without them being a part of the project.  I'd like to have it work like Visual Studio in that the user would have to add files to the project rather than have Photran assume everything in the 'source' directory is to be compiled.  Is there any way around this?  Any insight would be appreciated.

Kevin

Back to the top