Re: [photran] Photran 5.0 & Intel Visual Fortran 11

DJ
If you are working on WinOS, I would recommend you use VS2008 for IVF11. If you are on Linux, there is really nothing IDE to go, as far as I tried. I am using Fedora 11. What I am doing is using VIM for coding and then shell command to compile. Intel provides a GUI debugger that is worth a try.