Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:19:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Keith Prussing
Subject: [photran] Re: Problem with makefiles - how to build
       everything
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have found a work around that will build everything. From the properties menu select the main Fortran Build and on the Behaviour tab, disable Stop on first build error. This will build every object, but you will have to build a second time to get all of the references. It's not the best solution, but it helps get things moving.

Keith Prussing

Message: 1