Re[2]: [photran] Photran installing problem

Hello!
Thank you for the answer. The problem was that I had no CDT installed. I was confused with wiki page where I read system requirements: "You should have the C/C++ Development Tools (CDT) 6.0 installed. If you do not, they will be installed automatically when you install Photran." But in reality I had to install CDT manually using "Help - Install new software" menu (before installing photran). Now all is OK. By the way, Eclipse must be run from command line, and not from main menu (GNOME), because if I run it from command line my system enviroment variables will be passed to Eclipse, otherwise ifort will not be found.