[photran] Trouble with managed make project

Hello,

I am having some trouble getting managed make working under Fotran. I am using Eclipse 3.4.2, CDT 5.0.2 and Fotran 4.0.5 (July 17th). I am selecting "New Fortran Project -> Executable -> Empty Project". I then add a simple helloworld.f program and select "Build Project", but I am getting the following error message: "Nothing to build for project helloworld". If I manually create a Makefile, everything works and I am able to compile and debug. Do I need to do anything special to get Fotran to manage the Makefile for me? I tried setting up the mkmf perl script, but I am not sure if that is required.

Thanks,

Jim

Back to the top