Re: [photran] syntax error tab indent

Hi,

  Photoran say "Syntax error. Unexpected equals(xxx.f,line xx, column xx)".
	  A1 = WADKAC(ZN,LQ,E0,EPOT1)

I think this is a problem with how Photran handles fixed form. I'll file a bug report. However...

  My program have many tab.

It's pretty easy to replace tabs with spaces, as long as they're all at the beginning of a line (for tabs in the middle of a line, this won't work quite right).

1. Move the cursor to the beginning of the file.
2. Click on Edit > Find/Replace...
3. In the Find box, type \t
4. In the Replace With box, type 4 or 8 spaces (the tab width)
5. Search: Forward; Scope: All
6. Check the "regular expression" box
7. Click Replace All

This will replace every tab character with spaces.

Jeff

Back to the top