Re: [photran] New Photran Build (I200906291151) Available

To whom of the Eclipse team (e-mail-address!) should I address my "concern"?

I would also like to know the answer to this.  :-)

when do you expect a (set of) fully integrated
> distribution(s) of Photran will become available?

September, along with the official release of Photran 5.0. Tim Yuvashev (here at UIUC) is putting it together. We'll probably put together a preview of it later this month after we start the Eclipse 3.5 builds, if you want to try it out before then.

Jeff

Back to the top