Re: [photran] New Photran Build (I200906291151) Available

How to proceed?

Those errors mean that you already have Photran 4.0.4 installed, and it can't install this version until you remove the old one (go into the Installed Software tab, find Photran, and click Uninstall).

Suggestion: how about an update manager that solves situations like this automatically?

Yes, that would be nice. It would also be nice if it would say, "You already have Photran installed," as opposed to that nonsense about "capabilities." IMHO, the Update Manager gets progressively worse in each version of Eclipse, but unfortunately it's entirely out of my control since it's an Eclipse Platform thing and not a Photran-specific thing...

Jeff

Back to the top