RE: [photran] Error parser has stopped working (intel fortran compiler)

It may have something to do with the nature of the path to the source file.  There are some known problems in the underlying cdt support in this regard.  I suggest trying to put together a small reproducer with a path structure similar to your larger project.  See if you can narrow down the cause of the problem that way.

Bill

From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of grn_flash@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:22 AM
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] Error parser has stopped working (intel fortran compiler)

It was working for a while however now the error parser is unable to extract the name of the file in which the error occured  (it is however still reporting the correct line number and error message). The behaviour changed for no apparent reason. I tried re-installing eclipse (Ganymede version 3.4.2)  and photran (both version 4.0 b 5 and the pre-release version I20090515200), as well as recreating the project, all to no avail. I am using version 11 of the intel compiler (which is the most recent I believe) under Ubuntu 9.04. The project type is 'Fortran makefile project'. Surprisingly, when I create a simple test project containing a trivial error the error parser works, yet  the compiler error message is no different to my other project (which is much larger and comprises many files). Is it possible that my project is so large that it somehow breaks the error parser?

Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

Back to the top