Re: [photran] Parsing errors, but compilations is successful

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 8:50 AM, S Kalogerakos <sk287@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw from previous posts that other users have similar problems.  Basically some fortran (F90) files give a Syntax Error of some kind, but they compile successfully.  It may have something to do with fixed-format issues, but I was not able to find any way of forcing the editor to only choose one type.

Can you post the Fortran source code?   There might very well be bugs
in the parser, and this is how we would find them.

The Photran parser cannot understand preprocessor commands.  So, if
you are using the C preprocessor then this could explain it.

-Ralph Johnson

Back to the top