[photran] Photran help

My name is Jason Lan and I'm 11 years old. My parents both are good with computer languages so they want me to try this and make a project. This is my first time doing anything with computer languages. I tried to work this out on my own but it was tough so I'm asking you for help. I can't make hello world come up it keeps saying in the problems tab a very long list of letters and numbers. I hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Jason

Back to the top