Re: [photran] New Photran build fixes NullPointerException

Marcelo Vanti a écrit :
> Hi,
> I had forgotten CDT 5.0.2 . I have installed again Photran (in eclipse
> 3.4.2 and with cdt 5.0.2) and now it works fine!
I do have the same messages that Léo Studer now, on two different PCs.
It seems that you are the only one claiming a successful install.
Could you please tell us a bit more about how you achieved to install
the new build ?
Did you have any .eclipse or workspace directories before, that you
erased before the install ?
What was the exact package you used to install eclipse then CDT: 2
separate or the same integrated package ?
Do you have other packages installed ?
What about equinox ?
Are using Windows or Linux ?
... ? ;-)