[photran] Pb with modules and m2c in automatic make project

Dear all,

I have once more given a try to the automatic makefile kind of project
with photran 4.0.5 on Linux.
I selected New/Project.../Fortran/Fortran Project/Executable GNU Fortran
(GCC Tool Chain).
I imported source codes from another directory. Used Project/Clean...
several times to have it compile first the files containing my modules
(actually I had to rename one of them that contained several module
definitions by putting a 0 in front of its name).
Then I got stucked with the next subroutine with a USE for one of my
modules which does not correspond to any '.o' but to a '.mod'. I added
the Debug subfolder in the Folders to be search in Fortran
General/analysis/Refactoring but as it is said it is not for the compiler.
However at the next Clean... eclipse found mu .mod file but thought it
would be a modula file and invoked m2c.
This is something old for which I already posted some photran versions ago.
The recommendation at that time was to have only one module per file.

However, this does not please me very much since I have many small
modules in that file.

I wonder whether with the new version there is not something to do in
the Fortran Build/Discovery options sub tab since I do not really
understand the settings which are there ?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top