[photran] Question about capabilities

Hi -

I'm using Photran 4.0.4 with Eclipse 3.4.0 on Linux (SLES90) platform, and am trying to learn the capabilities of Photran. In the absence of any user manual type documentation (if such exists, please let me know where to find it), this is difficult at times. For example, the "Documentation for Photran" page http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php has a link for the CDT User's Guide, but it seems to be broken.

In any case, I have some questions about Photran and will start with an easy one. When you highlight a routine name in a Fortran source file and right-click, the menu item "Open Declaration" doesn't seem to do anything; when I select this menu item, a dialog box briefly flashes, but nothing else happens.

In a Java project/perspective, "Open Declaration" will open the source file where an item is defined/declared. Should this capability work for a Fortran project/perspective?

Thanks.

---

David L. Paterline

Principal Engineer