Re: [photran] Bug in ...

Hi Henrik,

But after renaming the file to *.f90 and moving the code to the left, photran does not switch to the free form editor.

I'm not certain, but I think this is due to a change in the Eclipse platform -- it "remembers" what editor you used to open each file. So you would need to right-click and specifically choose to open it with the free-form editor. If you had renamed it but had never opened the file before, it should have chosen the "right" editor.

Jeff

Back to the top