Re: [photran] Re: Where to focus development efforts

the multi dimensional arrays problem in the debugger

By the way, Intel Fortran correctly tells gdb that the array is multi-dimensional, unlike gfortran (and g95?), so you get a less cryptic display and can watch expressions like matrix(3,5). It also does not generate all the spurious variables g95 does.

I suppose I'm recommending that people doing much debugging try Intel Fortran if they have not already. It's free for non-commercial use.

http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/282048.htm

Jeff

Back to the top