Re: [photran] problems with module

Hello,

the array defined by module while you are debugging the code. i added the "global variable" __vardef_MOD_a but i could not see the elements.

I'm not really sure how to view these variables. I hope someone with more experience with gfortran and gdb can help you...

2. in vardef.f90 file, if you change the name of module from vardef to Vardef, the code will not be compiled while fortran is not case

I thought we discussed this a few months ago. Yes, that is true, but unfortunately the people that wrote that code are not available to fix it and it's not very high on the priority list at the moment.

3. if you create a project and a source folder and then insert the files in source folder, the project fails to build. however, there is no

True. Unfortunately, as with #2, the people that wrote that code are not available to fix it and it's not very high on the priority list at the moment.

I'll make sure these are in Bugzilla, and hopefully they can be fixed sometime in the future. Until then, I would suggest that you switch to a "standard make" project - cf. http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php#sm - since that will give you more flexibility anyway.

Jeff

Back to the top