[photran] please. How can I run phortran on eclipse Europa/Windows Xp

Hello, I cant run phortran plugin on eclipse europa/Xp,  I install the follows software:

G95 for Mingw, MinGw 5.3, mySys or Cygwin g95 for cygwin and in both cygwin or Mingw I only run g95 at terminal, but  I can to compile C program using the eclipse europa and on linux I can run phortran programs using eclipse europa.

I read a lot of topics about this subject in the phortran mailing-list, I try create a makefile using pearl but nothing made run phortran on windows.

anybody help me?

Veja mapas e encontre as melhores rotas para fugir do trânsito com o Live Search Maps! Experimente já!

Back to the top