[photran] Photran and Subclipse

Hi!

I recently installed Photran 4.0 beta 3 for Linux (openSUSE) and so far it works well. But now I want to use Subclipse in addition, but the usual way of using the update manager doesnt work. It always says:

"Photran (4.0.3) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (4.0.0)", or later version".

So my question is: Is there any way of using Subclipse together with Photran?

Cheers,
Stefan

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt