Re: [photran] Versions of Fortran supported by Photran

are there any plans for others?
F77? F95?   ??

Photran currently supports F77, F90, and F95. Thanks to our new grant, there will be Fortran 2003 support within the next year (probably sooner) and Fortran 2008 support within two years.

There are no plans (or funding) to support Fortran 66, Fortran IV, and predecessors, but that's OK with me... after all, we gave you half a century to remove the WRITE DRUM and READ TAPE statements from your code...

Jeff

Back to the top