[photran] how do I compile fortran codes using g77

Dear Friends,

I'm newbee about eclipse and photran.
I use linux OS and I have unzipped the following packages to
try photran.
On my mandrake10.2 OS, gcc-g77 has beeen installed and work well.
I'm familiar to use Fortran power station 4.0 in Windows.
Actually when I try to find a program seems FPS4.0 to work under linux I have
found photran. I have first impression It was fantastic program to develop
fortran projects.
But I try to test it using simple code then I created a prroject and source code
I could not compile, buil and run my simple code under it.

I would like to ask you about the copillation of the code.
 I have followed the following
file>
     new>
         project>
                 fortran project>executable(Gnu forrtran)(GCC tool chain)
                                                                       >debug
and release  checked then I have finished to create project
Then I write a simple code as follows
program summation
real a,b,c
read(*,*)a,b
c=a+b
write(*,*)c
stop
end
then I saved the code as code.f
then I added the file into the project

then I tried to build by using the menu
 When I compile the code following error occured.

**** Build of configuration Debug for project test1 ****

make all
Building file: ../code.f
Invoking: GNU Fortran Compiler
gfortran -funderscoring -O0 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o"code.o" "../code.f"
/bin/sh: gfortran: command not found
make: *** [code.o] Error 127

because gfortran has not been installed.
So Howw can I use gcc-g77 as a fortran compiler. I think it is possible. May
be I made mistake When I select compiler for  the project.
Is it possible to use g77 as compiler.
And How the photran is powerfull for creating graphical application. To plot
graphic is to difficult by using fortran power station 4.0 under Windows OS.

Could you show me some graphiccal example via documents off the photran if it
is available on the net...
Regards...

Murat

believed to be clean.