Re: [photran] Photran 4.0 beta 3 now available

Hi,

After installation of Photran 4.0 beta 3 (full version for windows), I still get this message during the automatic update of eclipse : Refactoring and Program Analysis Support for Photran (Requires Java 5) (4.0.0) requires feature "org.eclipse.photran_feature (4.0.0)", or compatible.

If this can help, i mention that I have got java 1.6 update 3 installed, not java 1.5

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top