Re: [photran] WORKAROUND: Exec error:The system cannot find

Lots of thanks for your help, Beth, but I'm running Eclipse under MacOs,
with gfortran. Anyway, the clue given in the wiki may be of help. I seem
to need to edit the source lookup path, but what I do not know now is
what I need to link with what... any idea or further help?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#I.27m_using_cygwin_and_when_launching_the_debugger.2C_it_complains_that_it_can.27t_find_the_source_file

> ...Beth
>
> Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
> High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
> IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
> Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511
>

>              Aitor Urresti

>              González

>              <aitor.urresti@eh
>              u.es>                     Photran Information

>              Sent by:                  <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>              photran-bounces@e
  cc
>              clipse.org

Subject
>                                        Re: [photran] WORKAROUND: Exec

>              10/26/07 04:48 AM         error:The system cannot find
the
>                                        filespecified

>              Please respond to

>                   Photran

>                 Information

>              <photran@eclipse.

>                    org>

> I have followed the instructions given by Beth to reinstall photran in my
> computer, because it never worked well before. Everything seems much
better
> now, except that there is a pair of error messages appearing. In the
> Fortran view, whenever the project is built, the following appears at the
> "Problems" tab:
>
> can't open dynamic library: /libgcc_s.1.dylib referenced
> from:
/usr/local/gfortran/lib/gcc/i386-apple-darwin8.10.1/4.3.0/../../../libgfortran.dylib

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Update/keeping-up-to-date.html

>       ..Beth
>
>       Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
>       High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
>       IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
>       Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511
>

>                    Dan Tullis
>                    <dantullis@yahoo.
>                    com>
>                    Sent by:                  photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
>                    photran-bounces@e
>       cc
>                    clipse.org
>
>       Subject
>                                              Re:[photran] WORKAROUND: Exec
>                    10/25/07 11:36 AM         error:The system cannot find
>       the
>                                              file       specified
>
>                    Please respond to
>                         Photran
>                       Information
>                    <photran@eclipse.
>                          org>
>

>             Because there isn't an update site for Photran.
>
>       Isn't that what the "New Local Site..." functionality is for?
Doesn't