Re: [photran] 0n Photran 4.0 beta2

> 1. I wonder that are there any documentations that clarifies  the details of
> change from beta1 to 2?

The analysis and refactoring part is the only significant change
specific to Photran; see the Refactoring page on the Photran web site.
The changes in the New File wizards, etc. are due to changes in CDT 4.0,
so you will have to look in the CDT documentation for that information.
Our "Documentation" page (really just a brief tutorial) was also updated
to reflect the changes due to CDT 4.

> 2. Ralph Johnson wrote in his mail on Thu ,11 Oct 2007 that Jeff Overbey has
> been writing a lot of
> documentation recently, which will make it easier for others to make changes
> to Photran.
> Is that text is available?

Absolutely. See the Contributor Info page on the web site. It also has a
list of suggestions for new contributors, including what you need to
learn before tackling the Photran source.

Jeff

Back to the top