Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:17:56 -0700
From: Jonathan Chu <jrchu@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [photran] Photran and PTP
To: Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I can't get the 'Add MPI project settings to this project' from PTP to
work with a Managed Make Fortran project using Executable (Gnu Fortran).
I get an 'Internal Error' described by a java.lang.NullPointerException.
Are you saying other than debugging, everything else should work?

Jonathan

Back to the top