[photran] Executable (GNU Fortran) not listed?

Title: Executable (GNU Fortran) not listed?

I want to confirm something.  When I create a new project, the only way to get the project type "Executable (GNU Fortran)" is by clicking on the "Show All Project Types" even though this is specifically using the Fortran perspective.  When selected it gives the default eclipse error, "There are no buildable configurations on this plaform for this project type."

Is this supposed to be the behavior for Photran as currently coded or do I have something setup wrong?

Darren Wade

Back to the top