Re: [photran] debugging inside modules

Hi,
don't know if it can help...
I have found, don't remember where..., that if you use the GDB/MI debugger you have to create a shell script and select it in the Main - GDB Debugger box. The script simply is like this. I use the intel fortran debugger that is free for linux... and is very compatible with the compaq windows one, in my opinion.

#! /bin/bash

exec /path_to_debugger_executable/idb -gdb "$@"

Hope this helps

Silvia

David,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I have already tried this and experience the same behaviour. In case it is relevant, I am using the latest photran with ifort 9.1 on linux.

Andrew