Re: [photran] debugger

Ronai, I've just done some testing, it seems
static arrays are ok, only dynamic ones do not work.

That is, if I do

INTEGER test(3)
test(1)=1
test(2)=2
test(3)=3

I can see the values OK, but if I do

INTEGER, ALLOCATABLE :: test(:)
ALLOCATE (test(3))
test(1)=1
test(2)=2
test(3)=3

then photran displays [-1].

Since ALLOCATABLE arrays were introduced in f90, this seems to agree
with your findings.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Jure.