Re: [photran] debugger

Your fortran code is f77 or f90 ? With me when I compile f77 with g90,
ifort I can see
this values [-1]. Anyway when I compile f77 with g77 thats ok.

Ronai Lisboa

2007/4/25, Jure Ravnik <jure.ravnik@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear All,

I'm using Photran 3.0.1 on linux FC6, with intel compiler 8.0.
Compiler flags: -g -C -traceback -warn all -warn nounused -check all

When I debug my code with gdb debugger within photran, I can see values
of simple variables, but I can not see values in arrays. Photran
displays values [-1] for all arrays.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I would very much like to
see values in my dynamically allocated arrays.

Thank you in advance,

 Jure.