From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Douglas Cox
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:35 AM
To: Photran Information
Subject: Re: [photran] Using and Install photran, MinGW and g95

On  Tuesday, March 06, 2007, "yamada" <y-yamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for your kind suggestion.
> Followings are the Makefile and g95_args files:

<snip>

> Happily I have been successful to compile and run of my first test fortran
> program and sincerely thanks for your suggestions
> extended to me in a rather long struggles with the use of photran.  .

I have updated the install instructions for using Photran and mkmf with g95
at the following locations:

http://vinyl2.sentex.ca/~tcc/g95/How_to_use_mkmf_with_g95.html

http://vinyl2.sentex.ca/~tcc/g95/How_to_use_Photran_with_g95.html

These have been tested and tested with Photran 3.1 Beta2.

<snip>

> On the other hand when I doing the build(Project->Build Project) I have
> the
> following message:
>
> make -k all
> g95 -I D:\msys\1.0\mingw\MinGW\include -c ./hello.f90
> make: g95: Command not found
> make: *** [hello.o] Error 127
> make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
>
> Is it problem with g95 location ??
> the file g95.exe is in "D:\msys\1.0\mingw\MinGW\bin" folder
>
> thanks for your help;

Is the directory "D:\msys\1.0\mingw\MinGW\bin" in your PATH?

Doug