RE: [photran] Re: on Fortran Project of Photran

To respond this mail  I would like to raise  following  questions and
comments.

Regarding the following two documents which I obtained from
(1) How to use Photran with G95 and
(2) To edit, compile and  Fortran Programs

The problems I faced are:

1. about item 3. of document (1):
  I selected command "Managed Build" in place of "New Make Projects" which I
was
 not able to find in version photran-3.1-beta2-full-winm32. Is it correct?

2. about items 8 & 9 of document (2):
  I could not see the name of a executable file "name.exe", and am afraid
that compilation
of relevant source  file hasn't  been successful. At this stage, console
window shows that:
     make -k all
     make: *** No rule to make target 'all'.
Also Makefile does not appear in the contents of related project in
navigator window.

[Notes:]
 a. Location of Perl1.exe in my case: {built project}
c:\mysis\1.0\bin\perl1.exe
 b. In upper right window of photran is shown "the project name as the make
targets.

< Yoshiaki  Yamada > NAPRA
(Nonlinear Analysis Program Research Association)
mail:  y-yamada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx